High School Student Options
Move On When Ready (MOWR) is Georgia's dual enrollment program that offers opportunities for high school students to complete high school and earn college credits at the same time. The new program streamlined the existing dual enrollment options (Move On When Ready, Accel and HOPE Grant) into one program with one funding source.
To learn more about the statewide MOWR program, click HERE.
For Admission and Enrollment questions, please contact the Office of Admissions Toll-Free at 1-877-238-8664, or (478) 471-2800, or by email at .
Opportunities for High School Students
Complete High School and Earn College Credits
Move On When Ready
MOWR is a program for high school students who wish to enroll part-time or full-time at
the University and earn college credit while completing high school graduation requirements.
- A high school GPA in core curriculum classes of 3.0 or higher
- Must be on-track to complete Required High School Curriculum requirements
- Must have taken the SAT or ACT Test
- SAT Requirements
- Combined SAT score of at least 970 (new SAT scores must be converted to old scores and then added together)
- SAT taken before March 2016: Minimum of 430 verbal and 400 Math
- SAT from March 2016 to current: Minimum of 24 Reading and a 440 Math score
- ACT requirement
- Composite score of 20
- Minimum of 17 math and 17 English score
The Georgia Academy
The Georgia Academy of Arts, Mathematics, Engineering and Sciences (GAMES),
is a residential, dual-enrollment program for top-performing high school juniors and seniors.
- A high school GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must be enrolled in an accelerated college prep curriculum
- Must have a combined SAT score of at least 1100, with at least a 560 math and 530 verbal score
- Must have a composite ACT score of 24, with at least a 24 math and 23 English score