The CASHNet ePayment electronic payment solution is available to Middle Georgia State University. Students and parents have the ability to view current balances and make confirmed, documented payments at any time over the web, with payments posting real-time to SWORDS. CASHNet ePayment utilizes a single sign-on function that allows for quicker access to account information. It provides secure transactions with the highest level of security (Level 1 PCI DSS) with full FERPA, GLBA and NACHA compliance.
- To pay online, log on to SWORDS. After successful login:
- Select the Student tab and click the “Pay Now ” link
- You are then redirected to the Middle Georgia State University ePayment window. If guidance is needed, click the 'help' menu item for a listing of available topics.
- To add an authorized parent or other payor, follow the steps while logged on to ePayment. Your authorized parent or other payor will then be able to login to CASHNet ePayment to make electronic payments that will post to your student account.
- Online payment options available for tuition and fees and other miscellaneous charges are:
- Credit Cards - a 2.90% convenience fee will now be added for using a credit card. For example, a $1,000 payment to Middle Georgia State University via credit card would result in a $1,029.00 charge to your credit card. MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Visa can be used.
- Electronic Check - no convenience fee will be added when paying by electronic check, but you will need your bank routing number and your account number (This option is recommended if you have a debit card linked to a checking account – students using Vibe Card to make a payment can use this option).
The only forms of payment accepted for tuition and fees at our campus payment locations will be cash, check or money order. This applies to all payments submitted in person or via postal services. Payments via telephone will no longer be accepted.
Directions to computer terminals will be provided for students coming on campus to make payment with Vibe Cards. Students access CASHNet ePayment through SWORDS log-in.
Payments for miscellaneous fines or fees (library fines, parking fines, graduation applications, etc.) can still be made at our Macon or Warner Robins campus payment locations with a credit card (MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Visa will be accepted and no convenience fee will be added), as well as with a check or cash. Cash, check or money order only will be accepted at the Robins Resident Center.
If you have any questions, please stop by any of the Bursar's Office locations or call us at 478.471.2705.