IMPORTANT NOTE: Returned Payment (insufficient funds): All payments returned due to insufficient
funds (NSF) are subject to an insufficient funds penalty fee. Effective March 24, 2014, the NSF fee will be $30. In addition,
the "stop payment" of a check or other form of payment does not constitute an official withdrawal from Middle
Georgia State University and will also result in the assessment of an NSF penalty fee.
- To pay online, navigate to https://goose.mga.edu for secure login to your SWORDS account.
After successful login:
- Select the Student tab and click the "Pay Now" link.
- You are then redirected to the Middle Georgia State University ePayment window. If guidance is needed, click the ‘help’ menu item for a listing of available topics.
- To add an authorized parent or other payer, follow the steps while logged on to ePayment. Your authorized parent or other payer will then be able to log into CASHNet ePayment to make electronic payments that will post to your student account.
- Online payment options available for tuition and fees and other miscellaneous charges are:
- Credit Cards - a 2.90% convenience fee will now be added for using a credit card. For example, a $1,000 payment to Middle Georgia State via credit card would result in a $1,029.00 charge to your credit card. MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Visa can be used.
- BankMobile Vibe Card (Formerly HigherOne OneAccount) - Recommended to be used as Electronic Check Option (info below) and no convenience fee will be added.
- Electronic Check - no convenience fee will be added when paying by electronic check, but you will need your bank routing number and your account number.
Option #2: On Campus Payment
The only forms of payment accepted for tuition and fees at our campus payment locations will be cash, check or money order. This applies to all payments submitted in person or via postal services. Payments via telephone will no longer be accepted.
Directions to computer terminals will be provided for students coming on campus to make payment through HigherOne. Students access HigherOne ePayment through SWORDS.
Payments for miscellaneous fines or fees (library fines, parking fines, graduation applications, etc.) can still be made at our campus payment locations with a credit card (MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Visa will be accepted and no convenience fee will be added), as well as with a check or cash. Cash, check or money order only will be accepted at the Robins Resident Center.
Bursar’s Office locations are:
Macon Campus: Student Life Center, SLC-230, (478) 471-2705
Cochran Campus: Grace Hall, (478) 934-3016
Dublin Campus: Main Building (478) 275-6643
Eastman Campus: Main Building (478) 374-6700
Warner Robins Campus: Academic Services, Admin. Office (478) 929-6700
Option #3: Payment Plan
Available during Regular Registration through Add/Drop Period.