- Out of State Tuition Differential Waiver.
- Military Fee Waivers.
- Waiver of Special Institutional Fee – Resolution 4/17/12 Active Duty Military. "Active Duty Military
Special Tuition Fee Exemption" form found
- Waiver of Mandatory Fees for U.S. Military Reserve and Georgia National Guard Combat Veterans - Board
of Regents Policy Manual 220.127.116.11. Eligible participants must be Georgia residents who
are active members of the U.S. Military Reserve and/or the Georgia National Guard and were deployed
overseas for active service in a location or locations designated by the U.S. Department
of Defense as combat zones on or after September 11, 2001 and served for a consecutive period of one
hundred and eighty-one (181) days, or who received full disability as a result of injuries
received in such combat zone, or were evacuated from such combat zone due to severe injuries during
any period of time while on active service. Contact the Registrar's Office for more
- Waiver of Mandatory Fees for Military Tuition Assistance Students – In November 2014, the Board of Regents approved the revision to Policy Manual 18.104.22.168. to allow institutions to waive mandatory fees for members of the armed services who utilize the military’s tuition assistance programs to attend the institution. Mandatory fees that will be waived under this policy are the activity, athletic, orientation, rec & wellness, institution, technology, and vehicle (parking) fees. Submission of the approved military TA form to one of our payment center locations is all that is required to participate in this waiver.
- Space Available Waivers. Eligible students wishing to utilize one of the following waivers will register for class no earlier than the Late Registration period. Please see academic calendar for current or future Semesters. Any late fees incurred during this registration period are waived. Note: Fees that can be waived include mandatory fees; program or class specific fees such as music fees, lab fees, etc., are not waived.
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Participants - Beginning Fall semester 2013, Middle Georgia State University implemented the “space available” aspect of the Board of Regents Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) policy. TAP participants enrolled at MGA must register for classes during the designated employee TAP registration period. For Middle Georgia State University, TAP participants can register classes no earlier than the Late Registration period. Please see academic calendar for current or future dates. Any late fees incurred during this registration period are waived. Click here for employee registration dates by term and institution.
- Persons Aged 62 and Over Registration - Tuition Waiver Eligibility - Beginning Fall semester 2013, Middle Georgia State University implemented the “space available” aspect of the Board of Regents policy that allows an authorized person aged 62 or over to enroll in certain courses without payment of most fees. Authorized persons aged 62 or over wishing to utilize this waiver can register for class no earlier than the Late Registration period. Please see academic calendar for current or future dates. Any late fees incurred during this registration period are waived. More information on the Board of Regents Policy on Persons Aged 62 or Over can be found here.
For first time use of this waiver, students should contact the Admissions Office or the Registrar's Office to have their eligibility certified.
- Carl Vinson VA Medical Center Waiver - Waiver of tuition and fees available to full-time employees of the Carl Vinson VA Medical Center, their spouses, dependents, and eligible veterans to attend the Dublin campus of Middle Georgia State University. Eligible students should contact the Education Department of the Carl Vinson VA Medical Center for waiver application.
LAST MODIFIED: 10/13/2016