About the School of Business
The Mission of the School of Business is to provide high quality undergraduate business programs targeted primarily to meet Central Georgia workforce needs. The School focuses on effective teaching and student learning for a diverse student population. Faculty engagement in scholarly activities, especially applied and pedagogical research, enhances classroom instruction. Faculty provide professional services to the community and their disciplines.
Our vision is to be a leading School of Business known for the quality of its academic programs, diversity of its students, and contributions to the business development of Georgia and beyond.
- Continuous improvement - We are committed to continuous improvement.
- Curriculum - We offer a dynamic curriculum blending theory with practice.
- Diversity - We value the diversity of the Middle Georgia State University community.
- Integrity - We share a strong commitment to honesty, fairness and high ethical standards.
- Partnership - We are committed to building mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders.
- Access - We provide access to opportunities for our students.