Accepted Student Checklist
I’ve been accepted to the Georgia Academy. What is next?
For each semester you are enrolled in the MOWR program, you MUST complete the MOWR Application via GAFutures.org to have your classes paid for.
- Log in to your GAFutures account
- With your parent/guardian, complete Part A of the application
- Send your MGA class schedule to your high school guidance counselor, your counselor will enter this information into Part B of the application.
- MGA will verify your information and award MOWR funds
- Note: You may be subject to lab or other fees that are not covered by MOWR – payment of these fees is the responsibility of the student and their parent/guardian.
- You must renew this application every semester that you attend MGA!
Activate your college email to receive messages and alerts, as well as activate your SWORDS Acount.
Review the academic calendar for important dates and deadlines. Orientation will be held the weekend before the start of the Fall semester.
Provide remaining immunization records and transcripts to the Admissions Office.