Instructions for Applicants
- Review the individual program requirements to ensure that you have all of the materials required.
- Request Official Transcripts at least a month before the deadline, which must be received either as a sealed document or
accessed by the Graduate Admissions Office through a secure access code online. Official Transcripts should be sent to
Office of Graduate Studies
- The Letters of Recommendation are typed letters from academic or professional sources. Be sure to notify references that they will be asked to write a letter for you,
and give them at least three weeks to complete the letter. Letters must be signed and then faxed,
mailed, or scanned to the Office of Graduate Studies by the reference.
- Along with your application, scan copies of lawful presence documentation, immunizations, etc., and be prepared to send .pdf files to .
- Check the GRE and
TOEFL sites for test dates and locations.
Official test scores should be sent to Office of Graduate Studies via mail or ETS Data file.
- International students must have their international transcripts verified by World Education
Services (https://www.wes.org) whose fees must be paid by the
applicant and sent to Office of Graduate Studies.
Send all Official Documents to:
Middle Georgia State University
100 University Blvd, ASB Suite 217
Warner Robins, Georgia, 31026