ONLINE BS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Quality, Affordability, Flexibility, & Convenience
The BS in Information Technology is offered completely online. Major concentrations in the program include:
- Information Assurance & Security
- Network Technology and Administration
- Software Development
- Gaming Design & Development
- Integrated Digital Media
The BS in Information Technology is accredited by ABET.
The entire program can be completed online. The lower-level division courses in the program can be completed through a combination of eCore and MGA courses. The upper-level division courses are all offered through the School of Information Technology. (See tuition rate for both eCore and MGA at http://www.mga.edu/bursar/tuition-and-fees.aspx)
Transfer or Test Out of Courses & Lower Your Tuition
Currently the tuition for the entire program (120 Credit hours) is under $19,000. You may be able to even lower your tuition by taking advantage of the following:
- Students may complete up to 40 credit hours through CLEP and DSST exams which has the potential to make the BSIT degree even more affordable and take less time to complete. See the School of IT Guide to CLEP & DSST.
- Students may transfer college course credit previously earned at other accredited institutions
Financial assistance is available through MGA's Financial Aid Office.
NOTE: The eTuition rate is currently set at $30 per credit hour above the applicable prevailing rate ($127.27 per credit hour for the 2013-2014 academic year). The eCore tuition rate is currently set at $189 per credit hour. Core and eTuition hours do not count in the calculation to reach the 1 semester hour recreation & wellness fee threshold or the 4 semester hours activity fee threshold at which these fees are assessed. All other mandatory fees apply. For more information visit http://www.mga.edu/bursar/online-learning-rates.aspx.
Mapping Out Your Degree
Find Advising Worksheet for BSIT and many other useful information about the BS in IT program