Apply Give Quick Links

: Office of the Registrar : Second Major

Declaring a Minor or a Second Major or Degree

Students who wish to declare a minor or second major or degree must see an advisor and obtain approval in the department that houses the program. Adding minors or additional majors or degrees may affect financial aid status. Students are encouraged to consult the Office of Financial Aid before committing to adding minors or second majors/degrees.

  LAST MODIFIED: 11/3/2016