- Must be registered for at least 12 credit hours. Please contact housing with any questions you have concerning this.
- Apply for a housing assignment through the StarRez portal generated through your SWORDS account beginning Thursday, April 6, 2017. You must have your ID number to log in.
- Log into SWORDS, follow this path to access StarRez: Student > Housing/Meal Application Process > Login.
- Complete an application and pay your one-time application fee of $155.
- Attend an Orientation. Click here to register for Orientation
- Your room status and/or confirmed reservation will appear when you log into StarRez under Profile Summary.
Please note that this reservation will not be confirmed until you register for at least 12 credit hours, complete your application, and pay the application fee.
If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact the Office of Residence Life at 478-934-3027 or email housing.
- Cancellations must be requested to prevent a penalty. Cancellations sent after the deadline will result in a $500.00 charge to the student’s account.
- For Fall 2017, students must be registered for at least 12 credit hours before your room assignment can be confirmed and processed.
- The StarRez Housing Application Portal will open Wednesday, July 26, 2017. All housing reservations and class schedules will be dropped if payment has not been made.
- Middle Georgia State University reserves the right to cancel your reservation due to non-registration.