Note: Re-application for housing begins March 27, 2017.
❖ I want to keep the same room or stay in the same building that I had last year.
Apply for housing beginning *March 27-29, 2017
❖ I want a different room or would like to move to a new building.
Apply for housing beginning *April 4-5, 2017
- Register for at least 12 credit hours by *May 12, 2017 for Fall 2017.
- Complete the questionnaire in StarRez to reclaim your room for Fall 2017! Log into SWORDS, follow this path to access StarRez: Student > Housing/Meal Application Process > Login. Complete the steps in the Portal to reclaim your room for Fall 2017!
- Log back into StarRez to view your room status and confirmed reservation.
If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact the Office of Residence Life at 478-934-3027 or email Housing.
Please note that this reservation will not be confirmed until you register for at least 12 credit hours.
- Cancellations must be requested to prevent a penalty. Cancellations sent after the deadline will result in a $500.00 charge to the student’s account.
- Students must be registered for at least 12 credit hours by *May 12, 2017 for Fall 2017.
- Payment Deadline for Fall 2017 is *July 26, 2017. All housing reservations and class schedules will be dropped if payment has not been made.
- Middle Georgia State University reserves the right to cancel your reservation due to non-registration.