Anatomy and Physiology Pre-Requisite (A&P Pre-Req) Exam
Click to Register
Students must meet minimum eligibility to register for the Middle Georgia State University Anatomy and Physiology I (A&P I BIOL 1114) course. The current eligibility requirements for A&P I BIOL 1114 are:
- 950 and above (SAT VERB/Critical Reading + SAT MATH),
- or 500 and above (SAT VERB/Critical Reading),
- or 500 and above (SAT MATH),
- or 20 and above (ACT Combined),
- or a GPA of 2.7 with 30 hours of earned credit.
gives Health Sciences students who do not meet the current AandP I BIOL 1114 ACT/SAT or GPA/Hours eligibility requirements the opportunity to alternatively meet the prerequisite requirements.
There is a fee, currently the fee is $15 but it may be changed by the vendor, for enrolling in the Pearson MyReadinessTest program. The Pearson webpage has complete details www.myreadinesstest.com.
Students who enroll into MyReadinessTest will:
- have access to optional MyReadinessTest preparation modules through www.myreadinesstest.com
- have the option to complete the modules in preparation for the cumulative exam
- it is completely online
- it is totally self-paced
- have 16 weeks to complete all modules and the cumulative final exam
- have the option to complete a diagnostic examination in preparation for the required cumulative exam
- complete a timed, proctored, cumulative exam over material covered in the modules
- only one attempt at the cumulative final exam is permitted
- the cumulative final exam has 70 questions
- the final exam time limit is 80 minutes
- a final exam score of 80 percent or higher is required to be eligible to register for BIOL 1114K.
Students take the final cumulative exam at a Middle Georgia State University location:
- Testing sessions are conducted at the Macon and Cochran testing centers.
- The Testing Services monthly calendar ca be viewed at this URL www.mga.edu/ts.
- Students register for a session at this URL www.mga.edu/ts.
- Students must bring a valid photo ID card for admission to a testing session.
- Students must know their Mastering A&P username and password.