: Veterans and Military Portal
Welcome to the Veterans/Military Hub!
Executive Director, Veteran & Military Services
Macon PH: (478) 471-2031
GA VECTR: (478) 218-3908
Spring and Fall Office Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 8am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8am - 12pm
Summer Office Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 7:30am - 6pm
Closed on Friday
Join us on Facebook: MGA Veteran and Military Services
Middle Georgia State University faculty and staff proudly welcome all active duty and veteran students. We thank you for your service and for the sacrifices you have made for our country. To all military spouses, children and family members, the University welcomes you and thanks you for your service as well. The resources and information listed may be of benefit to you. To that end, the Middle Georgia State community is dedicated to the transformation of individuals and their communities through extraordinary higher learning.
As Middle Georgia State strives to cultivate a veteran/military-friendly culture, it is our hope to ensure military-connected students are:
- Empowered and knowledgeable about the educational benefits earned
- Supported in a community in which the transition from service to student is a seamless one
- Inspired to become lifelong learners.
We are committed to your success and look forward to recognizing and congratulating you at graduation.
Veterans/Military Admissions Checklist
- Apply for admission to Middle Georgia State University, using the Admissions pathway that applies to you (freshman or transfer).
- Determine your eligibility for various VA programs:
- Complete the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA), which must be submitted to be considered for any financial aid.
- Communicate with the Assistant Director of Admissions, Mr. Ryan Tucker at 478-471-5307 or by e-mail at about military waivers for veterans and military dependents.
Been accepted? What’s Next