Transient Students

Student walking down a hall

Students Visiting MGA

  • Are you currently attending an accredited college/university and wish to take courses at MGA for one semester and transfer those courses back to your home institution?
  • You are not seeking to complete a degree at MGA.


Financial Aid Information for Transient Students

Transient students may visit the Registrar’s Office in Cochran or Macon to register, or they may phone or email the office.

  • Office of the Registrar Macon – Student Life Center, 2nd floor. 478.471.2900;
  • Office of the Registrar Cochran – Grace Hall, 1st floor. 478.934.3036;

Current MGA students seeking transient admission at other institutions, please visit the Registrar’s Office for more information. 

Virtual Advisor