get your BS in sport managementGroundbreaking for the Peyton Anderson enrollment center.Make sure you receive text notifications about campus safety, weather events, and campus closures. - Update your contact infopresident blake's state of the universityKnights Day 1 Access. Learn how to save up to 80 percent on course materials.Use College Scheduler | Learn more about our new easy way to register for classes

Former Student Instructions

  • All former students who have not attended the university within the past 12 months of their last term of enrollment must re-apply through the online admission application system. A $30 application fee is required, regardless of the admission status of the student (i.e., Learning Support Dismissal, Academic dismissals, returning transfers). Paper applications will be made available upon request for students who have extenuating circumstances that would prohibit them from applying online but the $30 fee must be paid before the application will be accepted. Complete the online application here.
  • All former students who have attended within the past 12 months but have sat out for one or more terms are required to update their status if they have attended another college during that period or were on an academic dismissal/suspension for less than one year.
  • The update form may be used to carry the application forward to the next semester, up to one year, upon notification from the student of nonattendance for the anticipated term. Any absence of 12 months or greater will require a new application and $30 application fee.
  • All current students who are attending as a post-baccalaureate student or transient student are required to update their status if they plan on continuing as a degree-seeking student.
  • All former students who have attended within the past 12 months but have sat out for one or more terms are required to update their status if any of their personal information has changed. There is no fee required to be updated. Please complete the name/address change form. Complete name/address change form here.

Parking on Campus. When visiting the campus as a returning student you will be required to comply with the University's parking policy.

Academic Renewal. Former students who have experienced academic difficulty at Middle Georgia State University in the past have an opportunity to make a fresh start at the University after an absence of five calendar years from any post-secondary institution. While all previously attempted course-work remains on the student's transcript, that work is excluded from the student's academic institutional GPA. For more information, former students considering this option should refer to the online catalog for more details. Applications may be mailed to the Registrar Office.